Wednesday, October 01, 2008

F1 Amber lounge party!


Few days ago. i just went to the F1 Amber lounge party. Thanks to my sister giving away her to precious tix to me! and the tix really cost a bomb, roughly abt 1k- 2k plus. i was really shocked, coz i might have sell the tix away if i knew it earlier..lolx! The liquor all r free flow here and with so many hot and sexy waitress serving u the food and drink! Sometimes i really enjoy being served hahahaah! There is few familier faces of model walking here and there. indeed a exclusives party which u normally dont get to attend. :)

free flow of liqour and cocktail for ya to drink the whole nite!

After some drink, felt abit sleepy! hahaha, instead of staying longer till the party ends ard 4am, we went off early, coz after 3 hrs siting on my soft , comfty sofa and being served like a king, think it's time for me to move on. A good experience and eye opener for me.

No comments: